The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen

World Of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue want to join guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muldorr

Rogue want to join guild Empty
PostSubject: Rogue want to join guild   Rogue want to join guild Icon_minitime10.10.07 23:30

Hello there:]

my name on wow is muldorr, i'm combat sword specced rogue 16/45/0 with the aldor sword with mongoose and merciless gladiator. i got some kara xp from my old guild evolve, it disbanded cause the guild masters worked to much. i can play pretty often, i'm at school from 8-15, and i will be there if necesary. if u want to check me out this is my amory profil i got pvp gear on almost always, but with pve gear i got 100 hit rating wich is the reg for kara as dps. i'm soon reverd with almost every city it's just to go 2-4 instances and i am reverd with tempest. i hope u can use me
Back to top Go down
muldorr

PostSubject: amory profil*   Rogue want to join guild Icon_minitime10.10.07 23:31

Back to top Go down
muldorr

PostSubject: why don't it show the profil? xD   Rogue want to join guild Icon_minitime10.10.07 23:34

Back to top Go down
Loyal

Loyal

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join guild   Rogue want to join guild Icon_minitime11.10.07 9:17

yuo better follow the application from, thumbs down from Loyal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join guild   Rogue want to join guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue want to join guild
Page 1 of 1